Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My First Blog

Hmmmm... After days of reading my "mother"s' also knows as http://dandywalker.blogspot.com/ or Laurie, who has been like a mother to me for most of my younger years. Ive caught myself just narrating my life at night.

My name is Raymond Kawasaki...I may not be a very bright kid when it comes to "blogging" it all out. but at the end of the blog, i'll feel better. or maybe understand better what had happend earlier in the day.

So as for my 1st blog.......... how about some information about myself? i wont tell to much cause ur just not ready at the moment.
  • I am currently 22 years and 4 months and 19 days old. means i was born on december 31st, 1984... sorry mother. wat a way to spend the last day of 1984 and beginning of 1985.
  • I am an ALIEN!! no but i swear thats wat most children think when they see me! I am double above the knee amputee with major hearing lost and missing fingers... another name for it is PERFECT! ha oh ...welll.....ok maybe not.
  • I am a junior at Oklahoma State University. "go pokes" with an Associates in science from East Central University.

ok thats all u need to know!

just kidding, theres more than alot about me id love to share..but u can only handle so much at once. :)

1 comment:

Laurie said...

It is an HONOR to have you still calling me a mother figure. I am forwarding the link to your blog to some of my friends. I have learned so much from you during your young life- maybe some day we'll talk about how much you shaped my perspective. I am very proud to know you.